Berea Early Learning Center
Parent / Guardian Agreement
The following agreement is to be completed and signed by the parent/guardian before care begins. Please read over all policies and fees before signing this agreement. You will receive a copy of the signed agreement for your records. If you have any questions regarding the fees, services, policies, or practices please feel free to discuss them at the time of enrollment.
- I have read the “Policies for Tuition Payment and I agree to follow them.
- I agree to setup and maintain AutoPay for the full weekly tuition while my student is
- enrolled in Berea Early Learning Center
- I agree to notify the Center at least two weeks before I withdraw my child.
- I give permission for my child to participate in all activities and field trips with Berea
- Early Learning Center.
- I authorize Berea Early Learning Center to take my child on walking trips to nearby
- parks, with the understanding that I will be notified anytime my child leave the building.
- I give permission to Center staff to take my child’s photo. Photos of preschool activities
- may be used on the Berea Early Learning Center website, social media, or other promotional/marketing materials. If you DO NOT want your child’s photo posted, please send written notice to the office indicating such. Names of Children will never be shared.
- If a medical emergency should arise while my child is in the care of Berea Early Learning Center and I cannot be reached, I hereby give permission to the Administrator, Director, Assistant Director, or my child’s teacher to select a physician and/or hospital. Furthermore, I give physician and/or hospital, as selected by the Center representative, my permission to give medical care as necessary for the welfare of my child.
This agreement is between:
Berea Temple Assembly of God (dba Berea Early Learning Center) 3224 Russell Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63104
Parent/s of Child/ren stated in the online form stated below